Failed Delivery to Verizon Address
blinden2

I have an email server that completes email transactions with verizon servers, but the end users are reporting that the messages are not being delivered to inbox or spam folders. I'm at a loss, and I simply cannot find anyone to contact at Verizon that would be able to help me sort out where the emails are going.

Our server logs look as follows:

Mar 11 15:09:03 mailserver postfix/smtp[6130]: C773D34C0065: to=<xxxxxxxx@verizon.net>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=0.85, delays=0.29/0/0/0.55, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 from MTA([127.0.0.1]:10025): 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 7C09F34C006B)

Mar 11 15:09:08 mailserver postfix/smtp[7148]: 7C09F34C006B: to=<xxxxxxxx@verizon.net>, relay=relay.verizon.net[206.46.232.11]:25, delay=5, delays=0.04/0/0.27/4.6, dsn=2.5.0, status=sent (250 2.5.0 Ok, envelope id 0MJI00478FV3IY20@vms172079.mailsrvcs.net)

After this transaction, obviously I cannot find out what happens, ideally, I would like to talk with someone at verizon that could review transactions from my server to help me understand where the email is going and if it's being delivered, and if not, for what reason.

0 Likes
Re: Failed Delivery to Verizon Address
Hubrisnxs
Legend

is there a chance you need the whitelist?

Whitelist Request Form
To protect our members and our network from unsolicited e-mail (spam), Verizon Online has put measures in place to restrict the distribution of e-mail containing spam and potentially harmful viruses to our members. If we review a restricted e-mail address or domain and determine, based on the information available, that it does not pose a current unacceptable risk to our members or our network, the e-mail address or domain can be "whitelisted" and, therefore, e-mail delivery will be allowed to your mailbox.

If your organization is having difficulty delivering e-mail to Verizon Online addresses, or if you are a subscriber to one of Verizon Online's Internet access services who is unable to receive certain e-mails, please fill out the appropriate form below and submit it to Verizon Online Security. We will investigate the issue and attempt to find a solution that allows you to send or receive e-mail from a restricted source.*

» If you are an outside organization, please use the ISP form
» If you are a Verizon Online member, please use the Member form

The above links are not for reporting technical-support or billing-related issues. This resource is intended for use if you are having issues receiving e-mail from specific domains or addresses (but the remainder of your e-mail service is functioning properly) and for issues sending e-mail to Verizon Online customers. If your e-mail is not functioning properly, please contact Verizon Online technical support to address your issues. All issues not related to specific servers submitted via this form will be deleted.

*Verizon Online reserves the right to restrict access to or from any domain provided at its sole discretion. The information provided to Verizon Online must be wholly correct or the request may be rejected. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide a solution that enables you to send or receive e-mail from a restricted source.

0 Likes
Re: Failed Delivery to Verizon Address
blinden2

Sorry, forgot to mention that I already tried that:

Thank you for contacting Verizon Online Security. After investigation, Verizon Online Security has determined that the request you submitted is not being blocked.
0 Likes