Finally receiving inbound email, still unable to send emails
Waban_Jane

My settings are all up to date!  What is the problem and why does Verizon make it so difficult to find out that there is a problem with email servers and what are they doing to fix it? 

I received no emails on any device for probably 12 hours, then beginning a few hours earlier this morning I can receive emails, but I still cannot send emails.

VERIZON PLEASE SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH THE COURTESY OF MAKING INFORMATION EASILY AVAILABLE TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND THE FORECASTED TIME IT WILL BE FIXED.

Seriously, why is it so difficult to find this information?

0 Likes
Re: Finally receiving inbound email, still unable to send emails
Rob3h3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR FRUSTRATION AT THE LACK OF INFO.

That robo chat thing is USELESS!!!  I couldn't find any "news" links or headings, I googled to see if there was any mention of an outage, I tried different computers, I powered off my router for a minute, I tried the online support pages (terrible!!), I then got something that asked me if I wanted a Live Chat, I filled out some info, clicked send, then.... it cleared the page and said, "Live Chat Not Availbe".  I finally found an 800 number. The "path" I followed, only wanted to tell me port settings. The prompts let you go down, but not back up.  I had to hang up and call back. Then they wanted to "Confirm" my account by asking billing info that I didn't have in front of me.   Then I was in the queue for 25 minutes until it just clicked a few times and dropped me.   Finally, later, Live Chat did work and he/she told me it was an outage, (which I suspected).  Then he/she was rather adament (rude in my opinion) on [sort of] that it was my fault for not registering a cell number for them to tell me about outages.  I don't need or want a cell call or even a text, I just want a web page that will let me know of noteworthy info (aka, the same stuff that they would text out to me while I'm driving).   He/she gave me a link to their Outages page, then admitted that there was nothing on that page for me to see about this issue.   

He/she said there's a ticket.  I posted that in another forum and it was editted out (we're not allowed to mention ticket numbers.  ????).

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to unload, I just wanted to let you know that it's a known outage for sure and ~supposedly~ they're working on it.   It be nice to know the ETA though.  

😕

0 Likes