quick menu

Fios app not working on my iphone 4s

Fios app not working on my iphone 4s

Contributor LilMickie
Contributor
Message 1 of 8
(4,417 Views)
I have repeatedly downloaded the fios app on my iphone 4s and although it will download, it continues to say "error, we are unable to process your request. Please visit verizon.com or call the verizon support center for help". This happens whenever i try to do anything in the app related to my email. Any suggestions on a workable solution is definitely appreciated.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 8
(4,399 Views)

@LilMickie wrote:
I have repeatedly downloaded the fios app on my iphone 4s and although it will download, it continues to say "error, we are unable to process your request. Please visit verizon.com or call the verizon support center for help". This happens whenever i try to do anything in the app related to my email. Any suggestions on a workable solution is definitely appreciated.

Are you using iOS 7?

Some apps are not compatible yet.

Gold Contributor II Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 3 of 8
(4,382 Views)

@LilMickie wrote:

Which fios app is that?  Doesn't sound like mobile as I can see nothing to do with email in there.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 8
(4,328 Views)

@viafax999 wrote:

@LilMickie wrote:

Which fios app is that?  Doesn't sound like mobile as I can see nothing to do with email in there.

I think the OP means the MyFiOS app which does show email?

Contributor LilMickie
Contributor
Message 5 of 8
(4,253 Views)
No i actually havemt upgraded go that yet
Contributor LilMickie
Contributor
Message 6 of 8
(4,250 Views)
Its the Verizon fios mobile app that i downloaded from the app store on my iphone 4s
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 7 of 8
(4,231 Views)

@LilMickie wrote:
Its the Verizon fios mobile app that i downloaded from the app store on my iphone 4s

The cuurent FiOS Mobile app does NOT do email -- it only does FiOS TV functions.  The current My FiOS app includes the emaik function.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 8 of 8
(3,934 Views)

@PJL wrote:

@LilMickie wrote:

The cuurent FiOS Mobile app does NOT do email -- it only does FiOS TV functions.  The current My FiOS app includes the emaik function.

...and works like a charm!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios