×

Switch Account

Fios app not working on my iphone 4s

Fios app not working on my iphone 4s

Reply
Contributor LilMickie
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-25-2013
Message 1 of 8
(4,457 Views)
I have repeatedly downloaded the fios app on my iphone 4s and although it will download, it continues to say "error, we are unable to process your request. Please visit verizon.com or call the verizon support center for help". This happens whenever i try to do anything in the app related to my email. Any suggestions on a workable solution is definitely appreciated.
7 REPLIES 7
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Posts: 279
Registered: ‎08-07-2010
Message 2 of 8
(4,439 Views)

@LilMickie wrote:
I have repeatedly downloaded the fios app on my iphone 4s and although it will download, it continues to say "error, we are unable to process your request. Please visit verizon.com or call the verizon support center for help". This happens whenever i try to do anything in the app related to my email. Any suggestions on a workable solution is definitely appreciated.

   Are you using iOS 7?

 

   Some apps are not compatible yet.

Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Posts: 2,153
Registered: ‎11-10-2009
Message 3 of 8
(4,422 Views)

@LilMickie wrote:
I have repeatedly downloaded the fios app on my iphone 4s and although it will download, it continues to say "error, we are unable to process your request. Please visit verizon.com or call the verizon support center for help". This happens whenever i try to do anything in the app related to my email. Any suggestions on a workable solution is definitely appreciated.

Which fios app is that?  Doesn't sound like mobile as I can see nothing to do with email in there.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Posts: 279
Registered: ‎08-07-2010
Message 4 of 8
(4,368 Views)

@viafax999 wrote:

@LilMickie wrote:
I have repeatedly downloaded the fios app on my iphone 4s and although it will download, it continues to say "error, we are unable to process your request. Please visit verizon.com or call the verizon support center for help". This happens whenever i try to do anything in the app related to my email. Any suggestions on a workable solution is definitely appreciated.

Which fios app is that?  Doesn't sound like mobile as I can see nothing to do with email in there.


   I think the OP means the MyFiOS app which does show email?

Contributor LilMickie
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-25-2013
Message 5 of 8
(4,293 Views)
No i actually havemt upgraded go that yet
Contributor LilMickie
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-25-2013
Message 6 of 8
(4,290 Views)
Its the Verizon fios mobile app that i downloaded from the app store on my iphone 4s
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Posts: 2,070
Registered: ‎08-07-2008
Message 7 of 8
(4,271 Views)

@LilMickie wrote:
Its the Verizon fios mobile app that i downloaded from the app store on my iphone 4s

The cuurent FiOS Mobile app does NOT do email -- it only does FiOS TV functions.  The current My FiOS app includes the emaik function.

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Posts: 279
Registered: ‎08-07-2010
Message 8 of 8
(3,974 Views)

@PJL wrote:

@LilMickie wrote:
Its the Verizon fios mobile app that i downloaded from the app store on my iphone 4s

The cuurent FiOS Mobile app does NOT do email -- it only does FiOS TV functions.  The current My FiOS app includes the emaik function.


   ...and works like a charm!

How-To Videos
 
The following videos were produced by users like you!
   
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.


Browse Categories
Categories:
Posts

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.