Fios email not working
taterbugtx62

I have been without email access for the last 12 hours.  I finally opted to chat with a rep this afternoon and she could not help me either.  I am getting more frustrated with each passing hour.

I have had multiple problems with the new email format.  I never had problems with the old format.  I need someone to help me resolve this problem.  I need access to my emails.

0 Likes
Re: Fios email not working
Techman28
Master - Level 1

your email seems to be working just fine what happens when you login? I know we are experiencing some issues right now for texas customers regarding logging into the email and we are trying to get it fixed asap....Emails however are still coming in so they are not being bounced back. This started early today.

0 Likes
Marss1

I am getting more frustrated with each passing hour.

I have had multiple problems with the new email format.  I never had problems with the old format.  I need someone to help me resolve this problem.  I need access to my emails.

Still not working right - not sure if old email stuff or new email program causing it!

0 Likes
taterbugtx62

I can sign in, but the email page will not load.

0 Likes
taterbugtx62

I can log in sometimes.  Most of the time, the log in page doesn't load.  When I am able to log in, the email page does not load.

0 Likes
PennyS2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  Verizon told me it was a problem with my server.  It happens with both IE 8 and Firefox.  They are not recognizing the security certificate.  No one has been able to provide me with a solution.  I understand your frustration.  Usually if I reboot a couple of times, I am then able to get in. 

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

PenneyS ,

You should be able to login now if you haven't already

taterbugtx62,

your email is working now

0 Likes
taterbugtx62

Yes, it finally started working.  It was great until about an hour ago.  Not working again.

0 Likes