Font Color Stuck
utopia1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Font color stays grey unless I return to classic page setup. Clicking black doesn't work. Grey is the only allowable choice. Please help.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Font Color Stuck
utopia1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your prompt response. The solution wasn't the problem. I discovered that the settings button wasn't intuitive. I kept clicking email settings to change the font display. Actually, I should have selected display to indicate my preferences. After trail and error, I now have the font, color and size I prefer.

View solution in original post

TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
utopia,

We are sorry for the inconvienience.  You should be able to click on the block with the T it says foreground color and that should change the font color. 

Thanks,

Tonya D.
utopia1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your prompt response. The solution wasn't the problem. I discovered that the settings button wasn't intuitive. I kept clicking email settings to change the font display. Actually, I should have selected display to indicate my preferences. After trail and error, I now have the font, color and size I prefer.

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@utopia wrote:

That is great to hear/read, please mark your post as solved.

0 Likes