Format of the verizon email page
leoda1945
Enthusiast - Level 1

The email page is cluttered with headers and tabs and miscellaneous junk. The actual text that I receive and send is given extremely little space at the bottom of the window. See the picture here.

Can I change the format to see more text area??

?

?

Re: Format of the verizon email page
Webbr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, the tiny space for the message text is a joke.  Who could think that's reasonable?

BTW, the image you attached to your post didn't show up.  It was replaced with a faint slashed circle image.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

TINY?   not sure what you are seeing but my screens have lots of space to enter the message.  At this point I can't see your page.  Probably will also take some time before you can see mine.

0 Likes
leoda1945
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't know what happened to my picture.

The Verizon email screen layout is fine when at home on my desktop (23" screen).

On my 7" Andoid tablet, the space left for the message is only as thin as one line of text. That's all I can see. 99.5% of the tablet screen is taken up by various unremovable verizon  headers.

Anyway . . .  since I am checking mail more and more with my android tablet, I am migrating over to gmail, which has a slightly better layout.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The image was rejected because it contained personal information. Please obscure that portion and post it again.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might find it better to use an email client app on the android (Verizon or vanilla) rather then trying to use a web version.