Switch Account

Format of the verizon email page

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Format of the verizon email page

Message 1 of 6
(1,730 Views)

The email page is cluttered with headers and tabs and miscellaneous junk. The actual text that I receive and send is given extremely little space at the bottom of the window. See the picture here.

Can I change the format to see more text area??

?

?

ScreenshotofVerizon.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Format of the verizon email page

Message 2 of 6
(1,653 Views)

Yes, the tiny space for the message text is a joke.  Who could think that's reasonable?

BTW, the image you attached to your post didn't show up.  It was replaced with a faint slashed circle image.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 6
(1,631 Views)

TINY?   not sure what you are seeing but my screens have lots of space to enter the message.  At this point I can't see your page.  Probably will also take some time before you can see mine.

Webmail_compose_page.jpg

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(1,593 Views)

Don't know what happened to my picture.

The Verizon email screen layout is fine when at home on my desktop (23" screen).

On my 7" Andoid tablet, the space left for the message is only as thin as one line of text. That's all I can see. 99.5% of the tablet screen is taken up by various unremovable verizon  headers.

Anyway . . .  since I am checking mail more and more with my android tablet, I am migrating over to gmail, which has a slightly better layout.

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 5 of 6
(1,578 Views)

The image was rejected because it contained personal information. Please obscure that portion and post it again.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 6 of 6
(1,576 Views)

You might find it better to use an email client app on the android (Verizon or vanilla) rather then trying to use a web version.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.