Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Forwarded E-Mail

burch126
Contributor
Contributor

Forwarded E-Mail

Message 1 of 2
(2,018 Views)

Forwarded e-mails contain broken HMTLs making reading them troublesome and sometimes impossible. I have called and your tech said he would research it and call me back that was three weeks ago. What's going on????????

1 REPLY 1
Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Forwarded E-Mail

Message 2 of 2
(1,985 Views)

@burch126 wrote:

Forwarded e-mails contain broken HMTLs making reading them troublesome and sometimes impossible. I have called and your tech said he would research it and call me back that was three weeks ago. What's going on????????

Please keep in mind that this is a PEER-to-PEER forum (that means user to user in case you didn't realize).  If you need help from Verizon personell, you need to either call them or use the CONTACT US links.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.