Forwarding Email
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1

I want to forward all of my email for my main FIOS account, and for two sub accounts to a different email service. Each one would go to a different email address at the new domain. Others would remain unchanged.

I found an option to forward email under my main account, but none for the sub accounts.

If I change the main account, will all emails to the sub account be forwarded to the designated email account to?

If not, how can I do this - what are the steps that I need to take?

0 Likes
Re: Forwarding Email
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@blegs38552 wrote:

I want to forward all of my email for my main FIOS account, and for two sub accounts to a different email service. Each one would go to a different email address at the new domain. Others would remain unchanged.

I found an option to forward email under my main account, but none for the sub accounts.

If I change the main account, will all emails to the sub account be forwarded to the designated email account to?

If not, how can I do this - what are the steps that I need to take?

Hello,

To forward emails as a sub account:

1. Go to www.verizon.com and login with the sub-account's Verizon credentials.
  2. Once you're in 'My Verizon', navigate to 'Profile' about 5 sections down from the default 'Home' section over by the left nagivational menus in blue.
  3. Go to 'Account Settings' on the main center pane and click on the grey 'Manage' button.
  4. Click the 'Email Settings' button.
  5. Right below the 'Verizon Email Address' displaying the sub-account's email, click on the Settings > link.
  6. Click the 'Email Forwarding' button.
  7. Check the box marked 'Forward my emails to:'.
  8. Enter the email address where the sub-account's email should be forwarded to, and confirm that forwarding email address once more.
  9. Click on the red 'Save' button.
  10. Once this is done, the email forwarding should work and would only forward emails specifically for that sub-account and will not impact emails sent to other sub-accounts or to the main account. (You can test this as well).
  11. Follow this same process to forward emails for the 'main account'.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: Forwarding Email
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

You can also set up email forwarding for the subaccount using this method:

1. Go to mail.verizon.com and login with the sub-account's Verizon credentials.
  2. Click on 'Settings' on the top menu next to 'Calendars'.
  3. Click on 'Email Settings' and 'Forwarding'.
  4. Forward all Email - select the 'Yes' radio button.
  5. Forward email to:  enter the email address where the emails should go to.
  6. Reenter forwarding email address.
  7. Click on the 'Save' button.

This process would not impact the emails of the other sub accounts or those of the main account.

0 Likes