Forwarding an article from the internet from my new @verizon.net address home page?
Noyveryhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Am in process of moving from the MSN Premium to Verizon.net home page and email. I want to forward a column from the NYT to one of my contacts. How?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forwarding an article from the internet from my new @verizon.net address home page?
Noyveryhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for trying but, I've found a work-a-round. Not quite as simple or quick as the MSN home page but will have to sufice.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Forwarding an article from the internet from my new @verizon.net address home page?
tns
Master - Level 2

Many such forwardings require you to setup your computers client for email.  They don't use Webmail.

Noyveryhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

The "how" part of my post remains......in MSN, it is easy to forward a link to the specific article....how come I can't find an answer from Verizon???     Or, is this program unable to supply this ability for Verizon. net users?

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Noyveryhappy wrote:

The "how" part of my post remains......in MSN, it is easy to forward a link to the specific article....how come I can't find an answer from Verizon???     Or, is this program unable to supply this ability for Verizon. net users?

There are multiple ways to accomplish this. Perhaps start by explaining what steps you took with MSN, so we can try to provide a solution that is closer to what you are familiar with?

0 Likes
Noyveryhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your help.

Under the "Butterfly/My MSN-MSN Explorer" title in the upper left corner of the page frame are several features; i.e.,File, Edit, View, etc.

Click on "File" and several options are revealed in a drop-down menu; I.e.,News, Save, Print, etc along with "Send Link By E-Mail".

If you click there, an E-mail form appears with "From" (including my existing address), "To",  and all other parts of an e-mail with the "http' link to that exact page to be forwarded hightlighted in the body of the form. Additional, all my contacts are listed on the screen so it is easy to select exactly who I want to see this page.

The recipient that reveives this e-mail and link can click there and immediately read the page I intended them to see  with out having to do anything other than open their e-mail meaasge and clicking on my link.

Seems simple but I can't find a reference to a similiar process on this Verizon.com home page.

Thanks.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

It seems I am unable to access the Verizon news pages from work. 😞 I'll have to take a look when I get home.

Usually there is some sort of "Share" link either above or below the article, but I can't be sure until I can look for it.

0 Likes
Noyveryhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for trying but, I've found a work-a-round. Not quite as simple or quick as the MSN home page but will have to sufice.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

I was right, there's an Email link right below the title section. There's also an "Email App" link under the Share + button for if you would like to use an email client. Setting up an email client is probably going to be the best way to go about it, since that would allow you to use your address book the way you want.

0 Likes