Forwarding email from verizon.net to aol.com
HowdyPardner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will my Vzn eml. address appear as the sender in my aol inbox?

0 Likes
Re: Forwarding email from verizon.net to aol.com
HowdyPardner
Enthusiast - Level 2

How long should it take for Vzn. eml. to start forwarding my messages?  I have verified my aol address in the Vzn settings; it appears there permanently; yet, I don't get any fwded messages. What to do?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@HowdyPardner wrote:

Will my Vzn eml. address appear as the sender in my aol inbox?

With gmail I have the choice to use my former email domain, or gmails.

however some if not all ISPs will not allow you to forward mail you receive from outside their own email server. In example my roadrunner email cannot be sent from outside gmail without switching to my gmail account.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume you have a reason for forwarding.  But you do know that except for YAHOO/Verizon email customers,  all other Verizon branded email accounts are actually on AOL anyway.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@tns2 wrote:

I assume you have a reason for forwarding.  But you do know that except for YAHOO/Verizon email customers,  all other Verizon branded email accounts are actually on AOL anyway.

Well it’s not my forwarding but my mother in laws.

her road runner email is not dependable, so I set her up with road runner to gmail.

now she has a gmail account which is for her law firm. So she receives both her email accounts at gmail. The problem is when she replies or forwards email from RR it bounces back saying you cannot relay etc. I explained to her a gazillion times to change to the gmail account to send replies and forwarding. I think she finally got it.

but the other original poster has a different issue, which I replied to previously.

0 Likes