Switch Account

Garbage fees

Contributor davidwaynesmith
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(355 Views)

I find it extremely offensive that verizon is able to bloat my bill with garbage fees for sports programs I don't watch nor want. It's rediculous that paying subscribers have no voice what fees are tacked on to their bill. 

If I am forced to pay this fee I will be taking my cell phone business elsewhere.

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(342 Views)

FYI, these forums are used for residential customer to customer communication.  Verizon Wireless is a completely different business and has their own forums.  Nobody at Verizon residential will read or care about your post here.  If you want a response from them, you need to contact them using their support channels.

Good Luck

-----
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 3 of 3
(336 Views)

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.