Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've been using Gmail to access my Verizon.net email on my Vz cell phones for years and have been pretty happy with the pairing.
For some reason when I send a message the receiving person now sees my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of my first name / last name as it used to appear.
Seems like this may have started when I switched from my original Pixel cell phone to a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. When I discovered this issue I initially thought I messed something up when set up Gmail on the S10. Since I still had the Pixel I went back to check the settings and see everything appears to be the same.
I've traded emails with my wife using her Note 9 and see that her email address is displaying now instead of her first name / last name.
Anyone else seeing this? Any idea on how to get my first name / last name to display when I send an email?
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.