Great Customer Service
kflet

Verizon Wireless,

I recently visited your store (Wildwood, 225 State Farm Pkwy, Homewood, AL 35209, 205-290-0134) last month. I wanted to compliment your company and this store on the excellent service I was given during that very stressful time.

As a collegiate athlete, who is traveling the next day due to the school year ending, my cell phone is a very valuable item. May 15, 2015, the day before the main graduation at my university, I was working on my final assignment and my phone completely stopped working. It is crazy how obsessive this generation is when it comes to technology, especially cell phones. Anyways, I made countless attempts to get a new phone. When calling customer service off a friend’s phone did not work, I returned to the store to upgrade my phone. Although, the woman I talked to on the phone offered me a lower price, than what the store clerk told me was the cost of the phone I wanted, the customer service offered to the clerk was excellent, nonetheless. The clerk even helped me fill out the mail-in-rebate, to be sure that I did not leave anything out. This helped a great deal. 

I am highly pleased with the professional manner in which your company conducted its services in this location. I had an excellent experience and if every experience is like this, I will be continuing services with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Verizon Wirelss Customer

0 Likes
Re: Great Customer Service
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're on the Verizon residential forum.   You might want to visit the Verizon wireless forum.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome

Enjoy.

0 Likes