HELP? VERIZON IS MAKING ME NUTS
BobG7

I am registerd with Keep Your Domain for my verizon.net email address as wellas my wife's email addess as a subaccount to mine. HOWEVER, IT'S BEEN ANIGHTMARE TRYING TO GET MY WIFE'S VERIZON.NET EMAIL TO WORK. IT HAS NOT BEEN WORKING SINCE OCTOBER 29, 2013 EVE N THOUGH VERIZON HAS SAID THAT IT IS ACTIVATED. I have been trying to get my wife @verizon.net email to work for more than 10 days now with an averagge of 3 1/2 hours a day talking to and being switched to a wide variety of departments in Verizon.

All I want to have done is to have my wife @verizon.net email to work. She has not been able to get any emails from nayone, including our children's schools, for almost 2 weekseven though the people at Keep Your Domain have stated that her subaccount is activated and ready to go. I have been transferred over 30 times to departments that do not help solve this isue. When I ask for a supervisor I am either transferred to a different department where they have no idea of what I am talking about or my line suddenly goes silent and than dis connects.

I was a loyal Verizon customer for many years but have been treated over the past 10 days in very rude and wrong ways.

It doesn't seem to me to be a difficult thing to have my wife's allegedly "active" @verizon.net email account to work.

HELLLPPPPP!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: HELP? VERIZON IS MAKING ME NUTS
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BobG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: HELP? VERIZON IS MAKING ME NUTS
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey BobG,

It seems like we were able to get you issue resolved based on you no longer responding. Therefore, we have closed your private support case. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes