How can I port my Verizon DSL e-mail address to Verizon Wireless Home Fusion
DRWalker1

I am currently a long term DSL user with a verizon.net email address.  I recently had Verizon Wireless Home Fusion installed.  I plan to drop my DSL account but want to associate my same verizon.net email address to my Home Fusion account so I don't have to change my e-mail addresses.  Since both companies use a user@verizon.net format I don't see why I can't do it.  I don't care about losing the e-mails because they are all pulled to the mail client running on my devices but I definitely want to keep the addresses.  I haven't associated an e-mail address with my Fusion account yet because I don't want to confuse things.

Anybody know who I need to talk to?

0 Likes
Re: How can I port my Verizon DSL e-mail address to Verizon Wireless Home Fusion
Hubrisnxs
Legend

double check with VZW if they can do it. 

If they say they can't then you will have to do the Verizon Your Domain set up to retian the email. 

The two companies are seperate, they have different CEO's Different Management, Different Billing and Ordering systems etc.   There is a chance they may not be able to transition the email from one to the other.

If they can't then just go to www.keepmyemail.com and set up the email retention BEFORE you disconnect the DSL

0 Likes