Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Composing e-mail OR forwarding..the subject line cursor is offset to the right instead of on the left of the subject box. This just occurred recently from my memory. Ran AVG virus check with nothing found there. Any one know how to get the cursor reset in Verizon Yahoo e- mail?
I have not heard of that issue before. I used my Verizon Email account and I could not find a way to change or modify the default subject line cursor. It could be a browser issue. You can try to delete the cookies, or reset the browser back to the default settings. If you use Internet Explorer you can delete cookies by going to <Tools> then <Internet Options>, while in the internet options you can go to the <Advanced> tab to reset the browser back to default.
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.