How do I access my @verizon email?
cstrovers

I'm trying to access my email {edited for privacy}@verizon.net, I called up Verizon and they told me to contact Frontier, I called up Frontier and they told me to contact AOL, I call up AOL and they tell me the email doesn't exist and that I need to contact Verizon... WHICH IS IT???

0 Likes
Re: How do I access my @verizon email?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cstrovers,

If you live in California, Florida or Texas, Frontier assumed your Verizon account on April 1st.  Prior to that date you should have received an email notification about migrating your Verizon email account to AOL.  Please see the AOL FAQs for information about migrating your account after the cut-off date.  You may also contact AOL HERE.  If they are unable to assist you, you will need to escalate this with Frontier.

0 Likes
thedoggetts

I keep getting a request for my password in a pop up box, I cannot access my email account using outlook

How to correct

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That sounds like an microsoft outlook issue but in the mean time just go to AOL.com or download the AOL app on your tablet/smartphone and log in to see your email. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@thedoggetts wrote:

I keep getting a request for my password in a pop up box, I cannot access my email account using outlook

How to correct

This often times occurs if your pop and smtp servers are not correct. The old Verizon ones must be changed to aol servers. And your password must be correct.

this happened to me years ago when I didn’t update my email settings. Thankfully I found them via a google search.

0 Likes

I need to recover my email account.  please restore my inbox.!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes