How do I add a sub email account?
5hodges

Prior to Verizon changed their web page I used to be able to add/delete manage my email account. Now I REALLY need  Add a sub account I'm unable access the information that tells me how to do it or where to go. I called support and was transferred to 5 departments prior to giving up. Not 1 person was willing to help me out. I attribute this to the fact that I ONLY have email accounts with Vz since I moved and Vz is not available in my new area. I'm paying for the use of the email accounts I should get support?? IF ANYONE can help me PLEASE reply on how to do this... Your help will be GREATLY Appreciated!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I add a sub email account?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Hi there. 

Try logging in at www.verizon.net

username and password

once logged in, and at the top, hover over the word account then hover over account profile and then select residential..  sub accounts should be there.  

0 Likes
5hodges

I logged in as suggested but I do not see the word "account" nor "account profile"  What I do see  is just as at the top of this page  Services  Shop  My Verizon  Support none of which will take me to where I can find an account profile?? So Puzzled...

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

once you log in, at the top right, it should say Welcome _______ <~ your name 

If it says that, then you are logged in.  At the same height but directly to the left, is a top RED Verizon Bar, and it starts with a little picture of a house, and then says account > my verizon services  > messages > media > shop > support

Do you not have the red verizon Bar that starts with the picture of the house?  

Here is a picture I found from one of the VZ sites,   see if yours looks like that at the top.

0 Likes