Switch Account

How do I export verizon contacts to CSV?

How do I export verizon contacts to CSV?

Contributor MyraHoffman
Contributor
Message 11 of 15
(5,750 Views)

I am trying to create a BackUp of contacs on Verizon Webmail in format of CSV file. Have no idea how to do it.

Please give suggestion.

Thanks

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 12 of 15
(5,736 Views)

You have to create your file by hand, Verizon Doesn't have an Export button, which is what you would need to do this.  

How to create a CSV file.

Contributor superluddite
Contributor
Message 13 of 15
(4,637 Views)

The explicit directions are for mobile devices only. I changed Internet providers, and have over 400 contacts. Getting a csv file would be great, but Verizon does not allow that. Their customer service is the major reason I switched. If you call a representative, you will get an email telling you not to call them and to use their online services, which often do not address your problem.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 14 of 15
(2,643 Views)

He asked how to export , not how to print.  I cant find a way to export either.  Cant believe there is no Export choice. Terrible.

Moderator Moderator
Message 15 of 15
(2,637 Views)

As this thread is now over four years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. Please see the current topic here:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Exporting-contacts/m-p/814284

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.