Switch Account

How do I save my verizon webmail contacts to a file?

Highlighted
Contributor Laz
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(2,128 Views)

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 2 of 4
(2,114 Views)

I do not see an easy way to do this from verizon webmail, If you set up a recent version of outlook and use it to manipulate your mail you can easily export to various formats. If you want a free solution ttps://mail.zoho.com/biz/index.do

Set this up to manipulate your mail and contacts. Then once contact are imported from VZ,  they can  be saved as HTML, CSV. VCard etc. 

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
Contributor Laz
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(2,086 Views)

Yes. What I really need to know is how to export from Verizon web mail.

Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 4 of 4
(1,275 Views)

sadly there is no way to Export from verizon in regards to contacts I know it would be a good thing to have so we can all save our contacts/back them up

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.