How to get list of sub accounts?
ronzie1
Contributor - Level 2

If I look at sub accounts in my profile and click "see all", it just shows me the option to add a sub account.  I would like to see a list of all the sub accounts, and have the option to remove any that I am no longer using.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to get list of sub accounts?
ronzie1
Contributor - Level 2

Out of curiosity I clicked on the "Add a sub account" link and it took me to a page to sign in at Yahoo and then to the page with the sub accounts!  I was able to delete the unnecessary addresses there.

Thanks for your attention in this matter.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just went here:

My Verizon>>Profile>>Subaccounts>>See All

It showed two listings

An existing Subacct and its name and the option to Delete it.

A plus sign ...Add a subaccount

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

0 Likes
ronzie1
Contributor - Level 2

Mine does not, as you can see in this screencap:image

This is the url of that page: https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/pr/user/profile/tab/accset

I know I have at least three because that's how many xxxxxxx@verizon.net email addresses I am currently using.  I think I may have more from when another family member was living with me, but they don't need it anymore and I would like to delete it if it is still there.

0 Likes
ronzie1
Contributor - Level 2

Out of curiosity I clicked on the "Add a sub account" link and it took me to a page to sign in at Yahoo and then to the page with the sub accounts!  I was able to delete the unnecessary addresses there.

Thanks for your attention in this matter.

0 Likes