How to recover a verizon.net email password without any recovery information?
iago1

My elderly neighbor changed his cell phone service and got a new phone number and he doesn't know his verizon or AOL passwords so he can't get his verizon.net emails.  In all, there's no way to get any of his emails because there's no recovery information.  Verizon is out of the email business.  How can he get his emails?

0 Likes
Re: How to recover a verizon.net email password without any recovery information?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The emails are on AOL servers now, so he will have to deal with AOL. Try the forget password link on the AOL site. If that doesn't work then try calling AOL.  

0 Likes
Re: How to recover a verizon.net email password without any recovery information?
iago1

Thank you for your response.  It seems you can only talk with an AOL representative if you have a paid account with AOL.  I set her up with a .outlook.com email for the time being, but she needs her contacts and other previous emailed emails for accounting information that was sent previously.  Will keep trying.  Thanks again for your help.

0 Likes
cliffs56

I can log in and view ,my email on AOL.com, but the password there does not work with my outlook verizon email.  

0 Likes