Re: How to set up Verizon.net email on the Apple iPad/ iPhone & iPod
Heretic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Hubrisnxs, I've tried many times to do what that link instructs us to do, and i always get the message "The POP server "pop.verizon.net" is not responding." And yes the ipad (mini) is connected to the internet, and all the fields have the correct info. 

0 Likes
dmontillo
Enthusiast - Level 1

After trying numerous times over several months to resolve this problem, I got my final notice from Verizon today.  I tried it again determined I'd figure this out.  Your detailed instructions worked!  Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes
Mayita1
I looked into the above link but the screen shots don't match th screen for my iPhone 5. Does anyone have instructions for the latest version of iOS.?
0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: Ipad email setup
Options
‎03-02-2014 10:47 AM

NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS SET UP
SEE ATTACHED FILE

Tom
Freedom Essentials, QIP 7100 1,Bose SOLO TV Sound System,,QIP 7216 P2,M1424WR iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone 5,TV SYST INFO Release 1.9.5 Build No. 17.17 Data Obj. Ver. No. 37.17
Attachments:
iPad 2 and iPhone Email settings 3 2 2014.pdf ‏37 KBhrg
0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader
PLEASE GO TO MY ORIGINAL POSTING OF 3/2 and click on attachment
0 Likes
Re: How to set up Verizon.net email on the Apple iPhone & iPad
EAH4

Thank you, thank, you thank you! This is the first advice in over 2 years that has worked. I let the verizon email just go to my iPhone after being frustrated trying to get it on iPad. Today I now have it on iPad and everything works perfectly!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes
John3353
Can't get my email to work
0 Likes