I Am Unable to Access My Verizon Yahoo Emails
celticgirl

I too am unable to access my Verizon Yahoo emails.  I had to change my password and the stupid system is not accepting the new password even though it accepted the change when I created the new password.

0 Likes
Unlink Yahoo Mail account
markd601

My Yahoo account has recently been locked. Yahoo Support is directing me to have Verizon resolve this situation. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Locked Out of Yahoo email
yaontse

I reset my verizon password a few days ago, and now I cannot get into yahoo mail. I tried to reset the yahoo mail password. It redirects me to the Verizon site to reset password, but again when I use this new password to login on yahoo mail it does not work. I am able to use the password to login into Verizon site but not to yahoo mail.

0 Likes
Re: Locked Out of Yahoo email
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi yaontse,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Yahoo Mail Sign-in problems
markd601

Hello,

I used to have my Yahoo mail account linked to my Verizon Internet account, but no longer have Verizon. My accounts are still "linked," when I try to sign into Yahoo. Also, it has always shown up as Verizon/Yahoo in my e-mail account ever since the accounts were originally linked. I don't know why the two accounts were never "unlinked." My Yahoo account is now locked, and when I try to sign it, it tells me that I should click a button that says "unlock and change password." Clicking this button takes me directly to the Verizon website. I login using my old username, have changed my Verizon password, and see no way to unlink my account from Yahoo. Yahoo help has told me to contact Verizon, and this is my attempt at getting online help. This site is not user-friendly for my purposes, and would greatly appreciate a solution, so I can access my e-mail that I use for everything.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Mail Sign-in problems
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi markd601,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: I Am Unable to Access My Verizon Yahoo Emails
RK_help

Hi Support

I'm also locked out of my yahoo email and have tired to reset my password. I can not access with the new password I reset through verizon or my old password. It does not recognize the new password and keeps looping me back to Verizon for unlocking and changing password again.

This started because I was trying to remove an alias account which I did not set up and do not recognize.   It would not let me delete the account and I think my account is being hacked. 

Please help as I need to access my email account.

Thank you for your assistance.

RK

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RK_help,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jhplak325

I can no longer log into Verizon Yahoo email. This just started this afternoon.

Anyone come up with a fix?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jhplak325,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes