Re: I Am Unable to Access My Verizon Yahoo Emails
kaheck

I too am unable to log into my verizon.net account via yahoo. I have reset my password on verizon.com. Still won't work. yahoo tells me my password is incorrect.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kaheck,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
lakewoman

Just got locked out of my Yahoo email. VZ link was never removed when I terminated my VZ DSL. What now? Just went round and round on chat with VZ...no help!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lakewoman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Valbowen1

I am also unable to access my verizon email that is linked to yahoo.  I can access it through the webmail.verizon.net but am unable to get it to work set up as a POP email on any device.  Anyone have a solution to this?  I can log into verizon but logging into yahoo my account comes up with wrong password.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Valbowen1,

0 Likes
wongster09

I'm having the same problem. Resetted the password already thru verizon, but still cannot logon to verizon/yahoo mail. But i could get to the mail by webmail.verizon.com. Please help, so i could setup my mobile to retrieve my email instead of this alternative way to retrieve email.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wongster09,

0 Likes
J_R_K

I am unable to access my Verizon/yahoo account.  When I attempt to access from mail.yahoo.com I get an invalid password error.   I am able to access account from webmail.verizon.com.  I have also not been able to access my email from my phone from 11/18.  I have reset my password numerous times to no avail.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi J_R_K,

0 Likes