Re: I Am Unable to Access My Verizon Yahoo Emails
ntaka777

Same issue:

Can login/redirected  in to mail.yahoo.com through webmail.verizon.net but not directly from mail.yahoo.com website.

0 Likes
geogianlizard

I've been accessing my email through the Verizon.webmail site, but today that one said it was no longer available and sent me to the Yahoo page.  While my password works for Verizon (it allowed me to login to this forum a few minutes ago) it doesn't work on Yahoo and, when I say that I "forgot my password", hoping it would allow me to reset, it refuses to recognize my email address and zip code.  Please help!  That's been my email address for over 10 years and I need my older emails, contacts, etc.!

0 Likes
Dan652

I TOO am unable to log into my E-Mail.  Time to goto Cable internet?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ntaka777,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi geogianlizard,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dan65,

0 Likes
dwdrkd

I am experiencing the same problem....  I've been accessing my email through the Verizon-Yahoo for years, until Dec 15, at which time it's no longer available.  While my password still works for "My Verizon", the Verizon-Yahoo mail site does not... When attemting "Forgot my password" for a reset, I was directed back to "My Verizon"....

PLEASE HELP....!  I need my emails, calendar & contacts......!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dwdrkd,

0 Likes
Nova11

I too have not been able to access my verizon yahoo email account.  When I reset my verizon password it is not recognized by Yahoo

0 Likes
bh102
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can not access my verizon yahoo email either.  It started after I changed my password on the verizon website.

0 Likes