Re: I Am Unable to Access My Verizon Yahoo Emails
auntdebbie913

My wife is my sub account and for months she can't read any emails from her yahoo account and she  can't even open up her yahoo email account

0 Likes
Re: Locked Out of Yahoo email
auntdebbie913

Same with me i can't read any of my emails 

0 Likes
run2day

Same problem here.  Changed my password right before Thanksgiving and it must have triggered some kind of conflict, because email no longer came into Outlook and I could not log on through Verizon Yahoo site.  For a while I could log on through Verizon.com IF I used Chrome, but the link to email on that sight was removed in mid-December and now I cannot access email by any method.  The Yahoo site does not recognize the password.

We have another verizon/yahoo email account for which we did not change the password, and that works fine.

What's up?  If Verizon is getting out of the email business, it needs to look out for its customers better.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi run2day,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Migration to AOL Mail - what about Verizon-Yahoo?
grimeskm2

I've been trying to login to Verizon email through Yahoo (@verizon.net) for three weeks now and cannot get in.  I've called numerous times and there is no work around.  Verizon left their customers hanging by switching their email service over to AOL.  Whatever you do, don't forget your password for your Yahoo email or the password reset option will not work.  It will simply reset your Verizon password, but not Yahoo. 

I was able to get into the system a few weeks back by clicking on My Email on the Verizon home page, but that link was removed three weeks ago.  Now I have client emails that I can't access and pay $200/month to a tech company (Verizon) that can't resolve it's own issues.  Pathetic! 

0 Likes
Re: Migration to AOL Mail - what about Verizon-Yahoo?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi grimeskm2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
kathy116

I changed my password and now whenever I try to log in it redirects me to the verizon website and there is no link to sign into my Yahoo account. I do not see "My Support Cases" in my profile.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kathy11,

0 Likes
odonnellbi

I also cannot access my Verizon Yahoo Emails.  The password I have tried matches my Verizon account.  Has this issue been resolved as it seems to be a more global issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi odonnellbi,

0 Likes