I can't see my contacts higher than "S" in the alphabet/
kentm
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just switched to the new email setup and imported my contacts. However the new sywtem will not display  any contacts above "S" in the alphabet. How do I do this or how can I switch back to the old method?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't see my contacts higher than "S" in the alphabet/
Adrienne_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue, by providing the following basic information, we will be able to help address your issue more quickly.  Please fill out the secure form I have sent you via PM and PM me back once that is complete and I will look into your issue.  Thank You for your time.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Adrienne_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue, by providing the following basic information, we will be able to help address your issue more quickly.  Please fill out the secure form I have sent you via PM and PM me back once that is complete and I will look into your issue.  Thank You for your time.

0 Likes
kentm
Enthusiast - Level 3

0 Likes
kentm
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't figured out how to send a PM. I don't have any social networking id. When I figure that out, I will try to respond

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

Sign in to the forum and you will see a place at the top of the page you get when you sign in . It's near your sign in name and says Private Messages. Click on this and write your private message to the person who asked you to send a PM.

Holly1

0 Likes