Re: I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.
aliasneo1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just reset your browser

make sure you delete the temporary files, cookies, offline data

if possible restore defaults on your browser you will be able to send and receive emails.

Re: I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.
bob1072
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am yet another user having the exact same problem. I am in central new Jersey (Union County), at 9 :50 pm Jan 14, 2013

0 Likes
bob1072
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks. Your advice worked. From reading the other posts, its sounds like a huge Verizon problem/glitch that is easily user-fixed, if you know the solution, like you do.

0 Likes
scififan2
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you for your assistance, but this does not explain why the problem occurred on two different conputers, and intermittently. That points to something more global than us resetting our browser.

0 Likes
jcta98
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to forward email for 3 days and the "send" button is faded and will not engage. Then, I try to close the tab, and it won't even close! I also have been having trouble receiving mail from others for over a MONTH! This is getting ridiculous. They have no problem charging us for full internet services, but they are not delivering what we are paying for. Verizon needs to stop expanding or adding features and fix the problems on the services they already have.

0 Likes