I do not "like" deleting the same emails multiple times
mstoddard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but Verizon email is a time drainer!    I log in, then sometimes have to click on an email multiple times to open it, or check off emails 2-3 times to delete it.   I haven't had luck deleting more than 9 emails at a time, so I don't even try.    This is not an issue related to my home computer because the same thing happens when I'm at work too.   If it wasn't such a pain to switch everything over, I would get rid of it in a heartbeat.   Anyone else having similar issues?

0 Likes
Re: I do not "like" deleting the same emails multiple times
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. What browser and version are you using to access the email site?

0 Likes
lisaanziano

I have the same double request for email deletes and sending new mail.  Everytime I want to send an email, I get a message not sent and placed in my saved box...but then returns to my compose account where new email is...and I need to resend.  It's such a time waste to do double work for deleting emails and sending.  My Browser is Internet Explorer.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

What version of internet explorer? Have you tried running it without add ons? or tried on another computer?

0 Likes
Steptoe

I'm using Firefox 14.0.1 and when I select a group of e-mail messages and click Delete, they are sometimes deleted.

Many times though, I am returned to the inbox only to find that nothing has happened.

Any idea when this problem is going to be fixed?

It has been going on for several months now.

0 Likes
whatsherface

I'm having the same problems opening and deleting emails.  When I first try to open emails, the spinning arrows icon appears and then disappears without opening the email.  Error message that comes up on deletes is "Please verify your information and try your request again."  I'm running on IE 9.0.8 under Windows 7.  I've called the so called "Helpdesk" several times and not received a helpful answer to this problem.  It's like a new problem every time I called so opviously Verizon does not have a helpdesk database  of reported problems and fixes. I'm a retired IT manager who would have been fired for allowing such poorly written software to be moved to production and then to not have fixes available to the helpdesk folks.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@whatsherface wrote:

I'm having the same problems opening and deleting emails.  When I first try to open emails, the spinning arrows icon appears and then disappears without opening the email.  Error message that comes up on deletes is "Please verify your information and try your request again."  I'm running on IE 9.0.8 under Windows 7.  I've called the so called "Helpdesk" several times and not received a helpful answer to this problem.  It's like a new problem every time I called so opviously Verizon does not have a helpdesk database  of reported problems and fixes. I'm a retired IT manager who would have been fired for allowing such poorly written software to be moved to production and then to not have fixes available to the helpdesk folks.

whatsherface,

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles with the site while using the preferred browser. Please run IE without add ons to see if it's an add on causing the conflict. Have you tried using other computers with IE to see if the same thing is happening?

0 Likes