SylC1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm frustrated with Verizon for not providing IMAP service and making it very difficult to inquire about it.  You can't call Verizon with out going through endless automated responses, when you do get to talk to someone they say they are working on it and try to sell you everything else under the sun.  When I tried to email Verizon, you are constantly put on a site with frequently asked questions and no where to contact them.  It's been months.  I don't have time to continually spend an hour on the phone with no results.  I think that's their plan so you won't call.  When will IMAP be available?

Re: IMAP
Justin46
Legend

@SylC wrote:

I'm frustrated with Verizon for not providing IMAP service and making it very difficult to inquire about it.  You can't call Verizon with out going through endless automated responses, when you do get to talk to someone they say they are working on it and try to sell you everything else under the sun.  When I tried to email Verizon, you are constantly put on a site with frequently asked questions and no where to contact them.  It's been months.  I don't have time to continually spend an hour on the phone with no results.  I think that's their plan so you won't call.  When will IMAP be available?

In the past Verizon has said here on the Forums that no, they would not provide IMAP. Whether that has changed or not I have no idea, but I suspect no one from Verizon will give you an answer, they seem to hate announcing anything before it is actually available.

Keller, TX 76248

PIA2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think Verizon just does not like to keep satisfied customers.   Soon time to Leave.  Between the total sales in your face "buy now" "upgrade now"  raise the prices..   I think there are better options.   They do have a business reason for doing this... but unfortunately it is not what people want.  They think they can force feed content to you by maintaining control.  They do not want to just be the pipe that brings you information. 

MadScientist73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon needs to get with the times....   With the release of Windows 8 (which doesn't support POP3 for live tiles), IMAP support is essential! 

jpbriant
Enthusiast - Level 2
Up.
any good news ?
0 Likes