Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I recently upgraded my work phone to an IPHONE. Its configured with my work (exchange) email and my verizon.net email.
If I read the Verizon.net email on the IPHONE and then delete the mail, that message will show up on my desktop email when I open outlook. is there a way when I delete the mail from the Iphone it will also delete it from the server at the same time so it does not appear on my desktop?
Unless I'm doing something wrong I did that before and the setting for that doesn't stay. I made the change, sent myself an email and then deleted it. Then I logged into web mail and it was still there. When I went back to the iphone settings, it was back to never. Because its set for POP, can this not be done? Do I have my email settings set incorrectly?
Can't say why the setting didn't stick for you ... but it works for me. This setting is the necessary value to tell the iPhone to actively delete the message from the server when you delete it from the phone. Remember that you need to re-poll for mail after doing a delete to make the phone do the update with the server.