Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
PeterRabbit1

My company, winenabber.com, has been sending opt-in email offers to a few thousand subcribers for over a year.  Since May of 2013, mail to our subscribers who use verizon.net is being blocked by verizon's spam filter.  "571 Email from 69.64.xx.xxx is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system."  I have completed your whitelist form on May 31 and then again six weeks later.  I have never seen a reply from Verison and our IP Address is "clean" on all blacklit/whitelist services.  I have made a complaint to our Better Business Bureau and you have not responded to them either.  What do you sugget?

0 Likes
LuminusTim
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wonder how long it will take this garbage company to realize this isn't how you provide customer support.

Also, how their system is bastardizing perfectly good servers and making their admins look like fools for no reason.

Good work.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi again BMenendez,

We'll be closing your private case thread as we have yet to hear back from you.

Let us know if you need further assistance by replying in this thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Elikster-Micfo,

We did not hear back from you on the issue. If further assistance is required please let us know.

Josh B

0 Likes
DaddyKool

My organization, a community band, has the same problem with getting messages to both members and supporters.  Numerous requests went to Verizon over the last couple of years with no results.  Recently, I took over this e-mail monitoring and tried having a customer send a request through the whitelist page.  The customer got a response telling her that they attempted to contact us.  It did not happen.  I came across this Forum Topic and am hoping it canlead to a resolution.  We'll see since this seems hit and miss, too.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DaddyKool,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DaddyKool,

We're glad we could assist you. Please let us know when eveything is complete in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
nimda

I work for a company that is trying to send emails from a server we manage.  We also do not send spam, but are managing mailing lists for people who have explicitly signed up to receive emails from us.  Verizon is blocking one of our server IPs from sending emails to Verizon's servers, and a large number of our mailing list members cannot receive emails from us because the IP address is being blocked by Verizon.

I do not see a ""My Support Cases" on my profile page.  In fact the column is entirely empty.  Does this only show up after someone at Verizon enters a support case for my forum profile's ID?

I would very much appreciate your help on this. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello nimda

You need to contact Verizon directly for technical assistance.

0 Likes
nimda

Contact Verizon directly how?  Both I and my boss have filled out the whitelist form, and got back the same message that others here have:

Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP
indicates that it is dynamically assigned

Even though our server has a static IP and we dont' send spam.  Then the email goes on to say this:

Once you have addressed any security-related issues on your network, you
should  contact Verizon Online Security via this form. At that time, we will
work with you to restore normal e-mail traffic or to take other action as we
deem appropriate.

Except there is no "form" and there is no link to a page with a form in the email.  Verizon seems to be going out of its way to make it difficult for legitmate businesses to resolve these issues.  We are not sending spam.  The people we are sending emails to have *asked* us to send them.  We don't have a dynamic IP, it is static. 

I came here because it is the only site I could find on the internet where someone in my position seemed to have gotten this resolved.  I *have* contacted Verizon through the mechanism Verizon has provided (the whitelist request form), and I was give an incorrect response with no way to address it further.

So what other hoop do I need to jump through?  I gave contact numbers on the whitelist form, and I was never contacted -- I was just told I was either a spammer or I had a dynamic IP (neither of which is true).

So *exactly* what do I need to do next?

0 Likes