Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
vbpal1

Has anyone actually been able to resolve their issues with the verizon whitelist OR has gotten a hold of anyone in authority to explain the issue and how to resolve it.

I see that back in 2006 Verizon was blocking all European ip addresses and was sued via a class-action against this policy. It appears that though they provide a whitelist, there is NO contact information available via phone/email that isn't blocked and the only other method is via a forum which is not advertised.

It's been over nearly a week now since my clients & customers have been blocked and I have been turned down 3 times via the whitelist. No information has been given to as why or what cna be done to remedy the issue. These customers are not spammers but sending legitimate mail to friends/family and business contacts.

0 Likes
LuminusTim
Enthusiast - Level 1

NOPE

0 Likes
kaytabor30
Enthusiast - Level 3

this due to verizon's epic spam blocking failure techniques.verizon assumes that a host on a dynamic ip is a spammer

cause on a dynamic ip the ip can change many times. example (reboot modem,lease time expires)

0 Likes
vbpal1

But in this case, the ip is a static one assigned by a colocation center. The server in question is whitelisted at all major locations and the ip is not blocked on any rbl. This is just verizon blocking without giving useful information or a remedy or reason.

I'm questioning if I need to go a legal route at this point as now Verizon tech support has gone silent on me.

0 Likes
vbpal1

It looks like verizon support can only email the security teams and security refuses to answer anything. So, again, this will cost my clients time and money since verizon is actively blocking communications without a proper remedy.

0 Likes
David1701

I have seen several on this post who were escalated to a Verizon person.  PLEASE, I am requesting the same,  to try and resolve this.  I run a well known company who deals in Public Safety and Verizon has recently blocked our server/email.  I see no reason whatsoever and we are whitelisted on almost every major domain.

I have tried numerous times to use the Whitelist form mentioned.  I get an automated response with generic instructions, all of which are already resolved.  Please tell me who to contact or what to do to remove this block from your system.  I have tens of thousands of Verizon customers who rely on us everyday!  I may need to post a message on the login page (since I can not email them) to switch to another service if they are a VeriZon cutomers.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

David

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi David1701,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

vbpal1,

After review, our email security team was able to whitelist your IP. Due to you not responding anymore, it sounds like you are no longer having trouble. Therefore, we are closing your private support case. If you require assistance, please make a new thread.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
donf2000

I am having the exact same problem. My site is not spamming, not on any black lists, has a valid PTR, RDNS, ... I have been fighting this for a year and a half and gave up until I found this page. Someone PLEASE help!!!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi donf2000,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes