Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mikevunder,

Alright, not a problem. Glad we could help. Please let us know if the email acts up for you again or if you ever need help with anything else in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
rinni1

Hi:

I am having a similar issue (IP got blocked, submitted whitelist request multiple times and got the same automated response)

Please advise, thanks!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello rinni

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
whitelistbob

Why is the solution to all these requests on IP's getting blocked hidden away...why is it that a company I was receving emails from on Friday, 1/17 are suddenly getting blocked on Monday 1/20...just post the solution for god's sake and help everyone solve it...The company who is unable to send me emails thinks it's my fault when apparently this whole issue revolves around Verizon suspecting certain domains as a spammers. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The solutions are not hidden. But in cases that were escalated to agents, the solution may involve personal account information that cannot be posted to the boards. You are more than welcome to ask those users how their issue was resolved.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rinni!

Glad we got this resolved for you! Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns by posting on this public board.

Best,

Art

0 Likes
jbrzoska

I'm having the same problem. I can't even e-mail myself from my own GMail account unless I bypass my domains and e-mail my verizon.net account directly. Other people are having similar issues with e-mailing me. I submitted whitelist requests last week but it hasn't been fixed.

0 Likes
smargelos_aoi

Hello,

I work for a regional ISP in the mid-atlantic region, we have been attempting to address the blacklist/whitelist issues that many before me have reported.  All attempts to contact your secrity team directly appear to be ignored.  We have requested delist many times now and we are told that our IP's are dynamically assigned, which is not the case (we are an ISP and statically assign all address space).   Can I please be contacted with an agent? I can provide specific IP's and IP ranges that appear to have been blocked since sometime late last week.

Thank you.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi smargelos_aoi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
esam10

I have called and I have talked to 5 different people to try to get this resolved and NOTHING. Tech support says "We can't assist you because you are not a Verizon customer." THAT IS STUPID! She eve saif to me you should contact Geeksquad or something...really? for something VERIZON is doing? That's the kind of people that are in tech support. 

Can I get help with this ASAP? This is ridiculous. And frustrating. and completely UNECESSARY.

0 Likes