Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
vlutsky

Hello,

I am sorry to jump into this thread but I need help and dont know what else to do.  My web host went out of business so I got a new host and a new IP address (69.64.85.46).

The IP address is CLEAN on every single blacklist according to MXtoolbox.  However, I can not email my employees or customers who have Verizon email, because Verizon has the ip on an internal blacklist.

I used the white list form several times and keep getting a canned response that the IP is blacklisted for spam.  I checked with my webhost and they said the IP has been clean for months before they issue to a new customer.

My host provider has also tried using the whitelist form with the same result.

I have not ever spammed, but I remember having a similar problem with verizon a long time ago when i upgraded my server and they gave me a new IP.

I have reverse DNS, spf, a valid company, we dont spam, and the IP is clean on every blacklist except verizon but I need help.

Please email me at {edited for privacy} or call me at {edited for privacy} or my other email address is {edited for privacy}

Thank you in advance,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vlutsky,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jimbalaya71

Good morning.

I'm also jumping on this thread as I have a similar problem and haven't received the appropriate level of support through the whitelisting form.   I've attempted to whitelist my IP address for a week with nothing more than automated responses.

My Server IP address is:  65.181.121.169.   

I run a small website design/hosting business for about 20 customers.    Several months ago SolarVPS migrated my VPS to this IP address and I've had nothing but trouble with email since.

Here is a snipet of the response from the whitelisting attempts.

5.) The sending mail server is sending e-mail containing viruses or other disabling or harmful code or files.
Domain(s) or IPs in question: 65.181.121.128/25

I've been unable to get any further in this process.

I've verified that none of my users send spam and also have checked various domain spam databases and my IP address is not listed.  It appears that Verizon is blocking a netblock range that contains my IP address in it.  I have no control to fix an issue with another IP address in this netblock.

Please contact me at my non-verizon email address in my profile to correct this problem.  Thanks,

Jim H.

JS Web Development

0 Likes
LuminusTim
Enthusiast - Level 1

@jimbalaya71 good luck. That was my exact situation over a year ago and they did nothing for me.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

jimbalaya71,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
mikeC991

I am also having this same issue. I have run a mail server for years with no problems. I just migrated my mail services to a new ISP and, since minute 1, I have received the following:

"Email from xx.xx.xx.xx is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 140722"

Filling out the form did nothing for me. I received an email within the hour that said:

"Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned

No Reverse Hostname associated with your IP address."

I do have reverse DNS in place and am on no blacklists anywhere. The whitelist form is useless because it gives us email providers no way to rebut. 

Please help...

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mikeC99,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Lisanti07028

I would like to have my issue escalated as well. It's been over two months and NOTHING from Verizon. Could someone please help? Please see my earlier posts, or, if you want, I'll copy them,

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mikeC99,

We have not heard back from you about this. Our records show the issue is now resolved. Please reach out to us if you have any trouble. at this point we are closing the support case.

Josh

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jimbalaya71,

We didn't hear back from you on your Private Support case.

If you need further assistance, feel free to make a new post in the public Forums. We'll be able to continue looking into your issue.

As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes