Switch Account

In WebMail, scrolling folders list causes page reload

Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 5
(751 Views)

In the list of folders on the left side of the WebMail page, you have a scroll bar when the list is longer than can be displayed. I've found recently that, if I just touch this scroll bar with the mouse (e.g. to scroll it down), I get a message that IE has stopped working, and IE reloads the page. I'm using IE11.

I wanted to just let Verizon support know about this so they could look into it, but the only contact method seems to be posting to the forum. Of course, if other users are experiencing this problem, or even have a solution, please comment. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: In WebMail, scrolling folders list causes page reload

Message 2 of 5
(724 Views)

@SJDworkin wrote:

In the list of folders on the left side of the WebMail page, you have a scroll bar when the list is longer than can be displayed. I've found recently that, if I just touch this scroll bar with the mouse (e.g. to scroll it down), I get a message that IE has stopped working, and IE reloads the page. I'm using IE11.

I wanted to just let Verizon support know about this so they could look into it, but the only contact method seems to be posting to the forum. Of course, if other users are experiencing this problem, or even have a solution, please comment. 

Sounds like you might have a plugin or addon that's causing issues. Have you tried running IE with no addons and see if the issue still happens?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(698 Views)

I have the same issue, no matter what PC i'm at.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 4 of 5
(695 Views)

I'm just curious but what happens when you press control and the number 0. This resets the viewing size perhaps that will prevent the browser from reloading.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(617 Views)

I, too, am having this problem.  I just upgraded to Win 7, have no add-ons or plug-ins.  Has anyone found another way to get at these folders? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.