Re: Is there any way to keep my verizon.net E-mail address if I cancel my Internet service?
Margez

What do I have to do to keep my e-mail with verizon?  I cancelled my phone service before I knew I would have to take some action

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to keep my verizon.net E-mail address if I cancel my Internet service?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Margez wrote:

What do I have to do to keep my e-mail with verizon?  I cancelled my phone service before I knew I would have to take some action

For one thing, search the forums.  This topic has been covered in great detail many times.

0 Likes
goodolded

We now have the domain name mrsekssims from Verizon set. My questions how do we keep our 3 MSN accounts?

Ed Sims

0 Likes
PatOliveri

I paid $20 to keep my e-mail for one year....but it was terminated anyway.  This completely is not acceptable!!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PatOliveri

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Ih8Vzon

If you have a residential account, yes, you can do www.keepmyemail.com and keep your email address. BUT if you are a BUSINESS account holder like myself, THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP OUR BUSINESS EMAIL ADDRESS. I was told by Verizon's business account representative that keepmyemail is ONLY FOR RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS.

I am a business owner and I am moving to an area where there is no Verizon service. I would think it is more important for business owners to keep the same email address. My business depends on emails. Although I will send out  email address change notices to those customers I can contact by email/mail, there are so many people I gave out my business cards with my verizon.net email address to many people, and that includes those who not contacted me yet so there is no way for me to reach these potential customers. I have been a faithful Verizon customer since 2005 and this is like Verizon's sayig {word filter avoidance} in my face. I am quite upset about this. 

Verizon's customer service has gone down the drain in the last few years. What happened? It used to be very nice, but these days every time I ask for something, nothing gets done correctly the first time and it takes hours of calls to get a simplest thing done.

0 Likes
thomasjewett

0 Likes
moving5

0 Likes
moving5

I don't want to discontinue my Internet Service.  I am moving and need to cancel my landline service {edited for privacy} and my Direct TV service (already done).  I need to keep my cell phone and internet service.  Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks!

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi moving5,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes