Just established and available user ID not available for e-mail sign in.
czrunner
Enthusiast - Level 2

I correctly entered my just established and available user ID, but received a message "Our records indicate that the User ID that you entered is not available."  The technician who installed the FIOS told me that it may take some time to accept the new ID.  It has been 8 hours since he left ...  Can somebody help?

Thank you.

Marie

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just established and available user ID not available for e-mail sign in.
czrunner
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been fixed, at least for me.  Smiley Happy  I just can't figure out how to mark the post as resolved.  -Marie

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PhillyPhritz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a new customer as of 4/14.  My ID has been working up til yesterday when  I got the same thing.  The technician told me it should go away, but nothing more than that.  I am actually logged in because the "Sign Out" link exists in the upper right, but it is like I am only partially logged in, sice the "Welcome" next to "Sign Out" does not contain my greeting.  I should tell you that my subaccount (another email) is working fine.  The work around is to choose "email" or "messages overview" from the "messages" menu.  But we should not need a work around.

0 Likes
amyrw1985

The work around doesn't even work for me.  When I go to Messages overview it says "We are currently unable to retrieve information on this internet account, please try again later".  I started having this problem yesterday.  It does show the Sign Out link in the right corner of the page but nothing else works.  And I was going to try to do the live chat to see if someone can help me because I work at a call center and I know how big of a pain it is to have to call a call center but it also shows that the live chat is unavailable.  And I can't use the automated chat because all it does is tell me to reset my password.  And from what I've seen so far on here, it would probably be a waist of time to call their customer support line because I would probably get the same answer, that it will go away.

0 Likes
czrunner
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate the input.  It is conforming to see that I am not the only one with this problem (though I don't wish it on anybody), and hopefully it will get fixed.  For me the Email button does not work anywhere.  I get various error messages, but the following allows me to break into my verizon e-mail fairly consistently.  I can open the Inbox by going into My Verizon Services (on the top toolbar), then Services Overview, then clicking on Inbox.  Alternatively, I can get into the compose e-mail screen by going to Messages, then Messages Overview, and clicking on Send Email.  Once I am in one of these screens, I can move around the e-mail messages and folders.

Marie

0 Likes
czrunner
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been fixed, at least for me.  Smiley Happy  I just can't figure out how to mark the post as resolved.  -Marie

0 Likes
Kimber425
Enthusiast - Level 1

How was yours fixed? I am still having this issue and honestly the customer service dept. is NOT very helpful! The CSR even told me this has been a problem foe weeks and they have no further information. I am soo sorry I switched from Comcast to Verizon! Can't wait for my 2 years to end so I can go back to Comcast. Nothing worse then paying for a service and not getting what you  pay for!

0 Likes