Keep my Verizon email
mickey9184

My current residence does not have access to DSL or FIOS so when I moved there 6 years ago I had to down grade to Dial Up in order to keep my verizon email address while using Optimum for my internet service. It's all been fine until now, I'm told Verizon no longer will offer Dial-up as of year end. I'm also told I cannot not purchase my Domain for $19.95 per year because you have to have High Speed (DSL or FIOS) in order to do this. Spoke to quite a few service reps at Verizon over the last 3 days and cannot get an answer on how to do this. Help please.

Thanks

Joe

0 Likes
Re: Keep my Verizon email
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the confusion and the delay in response. The Verizon my domain service is available specifically so that if you move to an area not serviced by Verizon, you can keep the email address. Go to this link, http://www.verizon.com/home/utilities/domain-name, and fill in the information and it should take care of this for you. Please let us know if you have any additional problems.

Thanks,

CJH

0 Likes
Re: Keep my Verizon email
Hobnob123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Per that service, under the Product Requirements link, "Dial-up customers do not qualify for this service".

0 Likes