Keeping Your Verizon Email Address
jrdb

I was just told by a Verizon support that the resedential

"Keep your Verizon.net email address — even if you switch providers" option (for an annual fee) was discontinued a few weeks ago.  I'm extremely disappointed with them.  Has anyone else heard this?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Keeping Your Verizon Email Address
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jrdb,

Sorry for the confusion but the Verizon Your Domain Service is not being discontinued at this time. We have sent out Emails to our business customer's who were getting Verizon Domain Name email service. That is the service that is being discontinued.

I hope this information clears up the confusion.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Likes
jrdb

Thanks Todd.  However, when I try to "order" it, the page just kicks me out.  This is what generated my call earlier where i was told the service has been discontinued.  In summary, I need someone to provide me the correct instructions.  Can you help me please?  The web page isn't working.  The saga continues.

Thank you.

0 Likes
mboelts

I signed up for this service a few years ago to keep my email addresses when I moved out of a FIOS area. Everything worked well until recently when I recieved an email stating that they needed to charge me for the service and were going to mail me a bill. The problem is that the address that they are going to try and send the bill to was the address that I had when I lived in a FIOS area. So now after several emails to support and numerous calls taking up atleast 8 hours over the last month ending in one today that I sat there for almost 2 hours. I was finally transfered to another switchboard that proptly told me to call the number I started with then hung up. 

So frustrated with Verizon at this time. Is there anyone whithin the company that can help resolve the issue of simply being able to pay for this service so I am no longer under a threat of having it canceled?

0 Likes