Re: Keeping verizon.net email and alias
ckpinkard

I need help restoring my parents verizon.net email account.  They recently sold their home and moved in with us and to their surprise lost all access to their email account.  They tried for 3 hours today to restore their account but had no luck with the dozen or so support staff they were passed around to.  We are both Verizon Fios users and I tried adding them as a subaccount but can't.   Help Please!

0 Likes
strange11

It looks like I'm in the same boat.  FIOS is not available in my area and I'm tired of paying for slow DSL just to keep the email address.  I've purchased the YourDomain service and now find out that I can't have my email addressed ported to it because it's an alias instead of a sub account.  I've had the email address for over 15 years and REALLY don't want to have to establish a new one. 

I'm a senior IT professional and know that this should be possible.  I've also already spent the requisite 3 hours on the phone with tier 1 help desk.  They finally called me back today to sat that it wasn't possible.  I spent an additional hour on the phone with the help desk from YourDomain who assures me that this is possible.

Any help is appreciated!!!

0 Likes
piggy4

Hello,

I have the same problem with an email alias and the use of "verizon my domain" (keepmyemail). I need to convert the alias in the sub-account to a userID in order to work properly. Anybody around able to help with this matter? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes