Kicked Off Email Again and Again and Again
Person22

I am constantly kicked off email.  I can not read my emails.  Constanly asked to signin again and again.  I called verizon and they said they would contact me and resolve the issue.   Has been several days and I do not even get an explaination.  I have a business account (not residential) and still I have no access and no call and no explaination from verizon representatives as to the problem.  Something as simple as getting emails (I would think) should be simple to resolve. 

0 Likes
Re: Kicked Off Email Again and Again and Again
FlaGirl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Chances are they won't answer you. I complained several days ago also for the same reason. If you search the internet it's obviously a wide spread problem and Verizon has no idea what the problem is. I don't see how they can charge an early closure fee to cancel service either if the service isn't working.....that's my next step.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello person22

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ball4

i continually have to sign in with user and password to get my mail. In the past I only had to do that once and never after. How can I log in once and not have to contiually log in?

0 Likes
poss727
Enthusiast - Level 3
PLEASE-Could someone contact me? My business depends on my email. I am constantly having to sign in. It just started a couple of weeks ago. I have two emails but it only happens with one of them
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Poss727, you will need to get in touch with Verizon directly.

0 Likes
poss727
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thank you!
0 Likes