Locke Email Account
billpro

Hi.  I moved my verizon acct to AOL. My wife's account is locked so I can't yet move hers.  She gets and receives emails jusy fine.  She got the invte to move to AOL.  Clicked on the link in the email.  Entered her userID and immediately the site said her account was locked.  We do not need an password reset (yes, if needed) but need the lock removed from her account.\Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Locke Email Account
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BillPro,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes