Locked out of Verizon email account. Unable to switch to AOL
PhilKat

Secondary email account is locked out and unable to move to AOL. My account contact information has changed and temporary passwords will not be sent to my current contact. The online solutions for resetting a password do not work.  I use the secondary email as my primary email and need to switch to AOL mail. What to do to unlock the account?

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of Verizon email account. Unable to switch to AOL
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
PhilKat

The Reset User ID and Password and Fix your Verizon Email Account do not solve my problem. The phone number and address where temporary passwords would be sent are not valid. I have moved to a different state and have a new phone number. The account lock also prevents me from changing my contact information. It is my secondary email account which is locked out and the one which I am using extensively and need to switch to AOL. I can provide a current phone number for direct contact to solve this problem. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PhilKat,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes