Locked out of verizon.net email for 4 months now... PLEASE HELP
Michele68

For almost four months (since mid-April 2018) now I have not been able to access my verizon.net email account.  I have had this email for well over 10 years.  My account (prior to Verizon/Yahoo change) was the main account & all of my family emails were created & linked under my email account.  So when my kids or husband got forgot a password, I could log in to my account (go to settings & change it for them).  I also could create other account (limited number) under my account, which I could not due for my youngest son since the change with Verizon the end of last year.

It is only my account that seems to be affected.  My family, currently 4 email addresses are accessible to them.   I contacted both Yahoo & Verizon customer support but have not been able to resolve this issue.  I get caught in this endless loop telling me to contact the other.  Either way I have gotten nothing to show.  I have lost all my contacts & saved emails.  Because this was my primary account for EVERYTHING, I struggle now with changing all my login accounts for everything BECAUSE everything important was linked to that account.

Please help me get my account back!  I if anything need my contacts.

This is my second post...

PLEASE ESCALATE TO A VERIZON AGENT.  

Thank you,

Michele

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of verizon.net email for 4 months now... PLEASE HELP
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Michele68,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes