Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
For two months I have been locked out of my verizon.net email account on my desktop that I normally access through yahoo. It tells me:
Uh-oh...Looks like we can't recover your account online. Please visit our help site to get back in.
When I visit the help site - I'm in a continuous loop that gets me nowhere. It actually redirects me to verizon, and they are of course no longer providing email service. Yahoo says it is a Verizon problem, Verizon says it's Yahoo. What's interesting is that I can access my verizon.net sub account on my desktop. What's even more interesting is that I can access all of my verizon.net email accounts via my phone. Ugh. At the end of the day, I simply want to delete all my verizon.net accounts but can't seem to do this because it is the main verizon.net email account that I can't access. Knowing Verizon was moving away from email I had already made other plans but I need these accounts shut down. Help!! Any advice? I don't want to leave these accounts out there. Thanks!