Switch Account

Locked out of verizon.net email via Yahoo

Locked out of verizon.net email via Yahoo

Contributor CS2018IT
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,090 Views)

For two months I have been locked out of my verizon.net email account on my desktop that I normally access through yahoo. It tells me: 

Uh-oh...Looks like we can't recover your account online. Please visit our help site to get back in.

When I visit the help site - I'm in a continuous loop that gets me nowhere. It actually redirects me to verizon, and they are of course no longer providing email service. Yahoo says it is a Verizon problem, Verizon says it's Yahoo. What's interesting is that I can access my verizon.net sub account on my desktop. What's even more interesting is that I can access all of my verizon.net email accounts via my phone. Ugh. At the end of the day, I simply want to delete all my verizon.net accounts but can't seem to do this because it is the main verizon.net email account that I can't access. Knowing Verizon was moving away from email I had already made other plans but I need these accounts shut down. Help!! Any advice? I don't want to leave these accounts out there. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(1,088 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.